Caesar Salad Recipe |Chicken caesar Salad Recipe
The caesar salads creation is generally attributed to restaurateur Caesar Cardini an Italian Immigrant who operated restaurants in Mexico and the United States.Cardini was living in San Diego but he was also working in Tijuana where he avoided the restrictions of prohibition.His Daughter Rosa recounted that her father invented the salad,when a fourth of July 1924 rush depleted the kitchen’s supplies.Cardini made to with what he had adding the dramatic ,flair of the table side tossing by the chef.A number of Cardinis staff have said that they invented the dish.
Caesar Salad Recipe |Chicken caesar Salad Recipe , are big food vage in Hollywood.the Caesar Salad will be introduced to New York by Glamour’s Steak House ,it’s an intricate concoction that take ages to prepare and contain.
- 6-Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbs-Dijon Mustard paste
- 1 tbsp- Vinegar
- 2 tbs- Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup-Olive Oil
- 3 pcs- chopped Anchovies fillet
- 1 tsp-Capers chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tbs- Ground Black pepper
- 1 tbs- Lemon Juice
- 1-pcs Chicken Breast Grilled
- 3 tbs – Grated Parmesan cheese
- 200 gm-Romaine Lettuce
How to make Croutons
- 4 pcs- Toast Bread
- 3 tbs-Butter
- 1 tsp- chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp- chopped Garlic
- For the Caesar salad dressing: Combine the garlic, mustard, vinegar, chopped capers and two pinches of salt in a blender and mix thoroughly. Add the mayonnaise and blend together to form a thick base. In a slow stream add the olive oil through the hole in lid. Scrape the dressing with spatula into a bowl and season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice. If desired, add some anchovy to the dressing to create a deeper, saltier taste.
- For the Caesar salad croutons: Cut the toast Bread into cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet and add the chopped garlic, chopped parsley. Add the bread cubes and sauté or into over 10 mints 180 degree just until the bread cubes begin to brown. Set aside to cool.
- Wash and dry the lettuce. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, dressing and croutons. Top with freshly grated Parmesan. Toss gently to combine well.
- You can Served with Grilled Chicken or Grilled shrimps or you can served without anythings just go for normal .